WB6 CIF invites the companies from Western Balkans Six (WB6) region
to participate in Open call for regional competition
Western Balkans 6 Chamber Investment Forum (WB6 CIF) is a joint initiative of chambers of commerce and industry from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia, which represents the interests of more than 350,000 companies, in its mission to connect the business community of the region and to provide a joint voice to region's businesses.
On occasion, five years from establishing the Common Regional Market in the Western Balkans, Western Balkan 6 Chamber Investment Forum, with the support of the European Commission, organizes an Open call for participation in the regional competition for companies from the WB6.
Companies from the WB6 region will have a chance to apply in the following 6 categories:
- Lead (champion) investor in Western Balkan countries - (1 award)
- Company with highest export growth in the region for 2022 (6 awards – 1 per economy)
- Environmental protection champion in the Western Balkans (6 awards – 1 per economy)
- Digital champion in the Western Balkans (6 awards – 1 per economy)
- Successful supplier in the regional chain (1 award)
- Most innovative company in the Western Balkans (1 award)
Applicants should be registered in one of the Western Balkans 6 economies: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Republic of North Macedonia, and Serbia.
A Commission composed of one representative of each of the Western Balkan chambers of commerce and a representative of the CIF office, will review all of the applications and make a selection of the awarded companies in the given categories (21 in total).
The deadline for submitting applications is February 15th, 2023 at 16h.
There are 9 questions in this survey.